Tuesday 9 July 2013

Coco Chanel

I think you guys will love today's post = ) with a Coco Chanel inspiration! I can't tell you how much fun I am having finding these amazing clothes to share with you. Not to mention visiting some really nice sim locations for photography. Which BTW, I do my own pictures and also do profile pictures in world, don't be afraid to send me a IM. My inworld name is JamieLynnPotter Resident.


SHOPPING LIST 


Eyes : IKON Ascension Eyes - Apparition (M)
Lashes : Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes Lyala
.Pekka. MOUTH TATTOO V2 (bitch)
Makeup :
*BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara -thick
Glam Affair - Cleo - Freckles 3 ( B )
Glam Affair - Cleo - Glossy Lips 1
Clothing:
Pants : Reila - Tartan Trousers
Shoes : [DDL] I Told You So (Black)
Hair : TRUTH HAIR - Jolene - Browns05Fade
Top : [Cynful] Opportunity - Top  (BLACK)
Accessories:
RYCA Combination Bracelet Watch GOLD
RYCA  NECKLACE-CC GOLD
 RYCA SUNGLASSES CC-VOG  WHITE/GOLD
 [:TCR:] Blades of the Animus
Love ya's <3 JamieLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment