Wednesday 10 July 2013

Silly rabbit ... tricks are for kids

 "KILL BILL" 
 I have more pictures coming for this post so stay tuned :D 
Thought I would just have a bit of fun with this post. I'm always wearing my swords (thanks to Skyler) and someone asked me the other, day while doing a shoot if I was the girl from KILL BILL lol I thought ... hey that is a great idea! Often I meet people along the way who inspire me with  my blog outfits. So if you see me don't be afraid to say hello, you never know when you may find me blogging about us XD.
<3 JamieLynn 








 

SHOPPING LIST 


Eyes : IKON Ascension Eyes - Apparition (M)
Lashes : Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes Lyala
.Pekka. MOUTH TATTOO V2 (bitch)
Makeup :
*BOOM* Love my eyes Liner and Mascara -thick
Glam Affair - Cleo - Freckles 3 ( B )
Glam Affair - Cleo - Glossy Lips 1
 Clothing:
Whis Design "KILL BILL" FULL bodysuit complete (prim outfit) mesh shoes included
Accessories:
[:TCR:] Blades of the Animus 
Hair: Action Lucy Veganic HAIR
MANDALA Milky way choker

No comments:

Post a Comment